WHAT YOU'LL NEED
INSTRUCTIONS1. Choose a decorative paper. You want something fairly lightweight that will be easy to fold.
2. On the wrong side of the paper (the side without a design on it) draw 8 circles with your compass.
3. Within the bounds of each circle, draw an equilateral triangle. The points of the triangle should just touch the circle edge.
4. Cut out each circle.
5. fold along the sides of the triangles.
6. Place glue on the 3 small, semicircles created by the fold.
7. press the semicircles together, going around in a circle. 4 circles on top, and 4 circles on bottom. (See pictures if this step is confusing).
Voila! You now have a globe that can be strung on string lights, hung on the tree or simply set out on display.