1. Vintage bags from Fendi and Dooney & Bourke are abundant, I could have easily overspent.
2. The view of the market with the San Francisco skyline in the background.
3. Get yourself some rum while browsing.
4. I met the most adorable couple while waiting in the food truck line. April is a local designer of handmade accessories for women, from fascinators to sashes and more, I definitely recommend checking out her site Amour Ame.
5. This girl was so stylish with her bright yellow sweater and shoulder bag as backpack.
6. The Chairman never disappoints.
7. Art for sale.
8. A gorgeous pale pink silk chiffon dress with gold bead detailing.