Well it's that time again, when I leave you for the weekend with a few of my favorite links from the past week.
- Beautiful little watercolors by Flora Douville via Art Hound
- This post featuring the food of Tulum Mexico made my mouth water via La Buena Vida
- I seriously shed tears I laughed so hard at this video via A Cup of Jo
- A perfect example of how to pull off the mixed prints trend this Spring via Design Love Fest
- When I grow up I want to be a Danish ceramic artist and designer and live in this amazing home via French by Design
- If you were wondering where to get a bamboo bicycle or how to make seed balls this very helpful Earth Day links post is just the place via Poppytalk
- Flags recreated with Food, genius! via Julie Digs Design
- Another superb Earth Day round-up via Eat. Live. Shop.
- French onion soup has been a favorite of mine since I was a kid so I was thrilled to see this recipe via Smitten Kitchen