Photos or some other imagery
x-acto knife (or scissors)
1. Print your photos or other imagery.
2. Cut out the photos with the x-acto knife (or scissors).
3. Measure out the window on first page of notebook, based on how large your image is. (give at least a 1/4 inch margin on all sides of image).
4. Cut out window with x-acto knife (or scissors).
5. Measure where the image will go on the 2nd page.
6. Glue image to 2nd page.
7. Ta Da! You have yourself a beautiful, personal and affordable gift.
Thank you to Plumb for sponsoring this post.